Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Artwork Forum

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I added a heart-icon in this forum because of the love we all share for The Sims 2! If you made some artwork, feel free to post it here to share it with others! :D

Here's one of my first artworks for TS2! Hope you like it!

Btw, it's supposed to be me... (brown hair/eyes etc)

Nooboo
1 Posts
Rosana wrote:I added a heart-icon in this forum because of the love we all share for The Sims 2! If you made some artwork, feel free to post it here to share it with others! :D

Here's one of my first artworks for TS2! Hope you like it!

Btw, it's supposed to be me... (brown hair/eyes etc)
Where do you get ts2?? Write me back. And how do you make the art work on?? Still write me back plz. :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Well, TS2 is not released yet ;) I made artwork from the Bodyshop screenshots that were released, and transformed those into something nice :D How I make it? I use Studio MX... but if I have to write a tutorial on making this, I might as well close this site :? because then I would have no more time for the site ;) try searching google for Studio MX tutorials :D or click here:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Studio+M ... &hl=nl&lr=

Nooboo
1 Posts

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
forum for artwork :D you can show your artwork here :D

Team Llama
304 Posts
Hm....I should make first an artwork to show. :)

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
Mine I already sented and I hope it will be on soon!!! :P

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
God I so totally forgot because of all the things I had to do.. I'll make your page and rakki's page now.. :D Too bad rakki isn't a member here.. maybe he will join later on?

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
Yeah I hope so is mine online yet here or not? Btw I've created 2 new artwork things maybe if you come online just a sec on msn I can send it to you :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Yeah of course it's online, view under Artwork!! :D
And I'm sorry but I can't deal with MSN right now.. too busy :( why don't you send it to my mail account??? :D

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
Ok I will but maybe later because I'm making lots of things and then I could send it all together :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Yeah sure, do whatever you think is necessary, I'll see your mail when things are ready ;)

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
Rosana wrote:Here's one of my first artworks for TS2! Hope you like it!

I can't see it! :(
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Yeah I know, it's temporary offline.. I will place it back later, also on the artwork pages :D:D

Team Llama
299 Posts
Rosana wrote:Yeah I know, it's temporary offline.. I will place it back later, also on the artwork pages :D:D
how much later lol.....

• Stats