Discuss anything related to The Sims 3 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

TheeDerekThomas Creations

Nooboo
5 Posts
Hello everyone, now that I have introduced myself its time for me to start showing off my creations.

First off i'll link you guys to both my Twitter feed and Sims 3 Community Page.

https://twitter.com/TheeDerekThomas

http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/NewEra2009

Now onto the creations, I'm going to start off at what i'm currently working on rather then the stuff I have already released, but in the event that you want some pictures of my already released content all you have to do is ask.

I also should mention I have a strict NO CC rule which means all my lots will be 100% CC free, I only use Expansion/Stuff Pack and Sims 3 Store content.

Unnamed Cathedral Ruin

I started this lot after my sims last trip to china when I wanted a tomb back home to explore. I used the church like ruin pieces that came with DV (Dragon Valley) and created this cathedral ruin at 53 Waterfall Way.

I have yet to name this lot so if any simmer would like to take a stab at it feel free, ill take the best name for this lot.

Also im not the best at building WA tombs so if there is a special simmer out there who wants to do that for me it would be a big help.

This lot is still currently a WIP.

Pictures:(click to enlarge)

ImageImageImageImage

Family Farmhouse (A Sims 2 to Sims 3 Conversion)

Next up I decided I was going to bring my favourite Sims 2 house into the Sims 3.

This lot also is still currently a WIP.

ImageImage

Thanks for checking these out and keep watching for more lots very soon!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

I also love recreating Sims 2 houses for The Sims 3!!

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
And I love the Sims 2/3 house! :)

• Stats