Discuss anything related to The Sims 3 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Show your Sims 3 houses

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I'll tell more about that later! There is a story to this house. Actually this is one of the key points in the world. So that's why I can't tell it yet haha xD

and thank you! :D

Btw, check out this pic, posted it last night and it's the front of the same house.

Terrible Townie
37 Posts
You're making me curious right now!!! >__<

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
Looks great Rosie! I love the 'normal' look :) It just has something that looks realistic and relate-able. I like that. I can't wait for the stories behind them :)

And thank you for the compliment ;) It was actually a different build for me too. Someone on the sims mypage asked me to do an industrial build. haha I probably didn't do what she imagined, but I like it :) Weird and bold colour choices. I tought the build could handle it haha

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I don't usually do the whole industrial and loft thing either. I tried it once, it became an interesting but weird build (my Hipster Central Lofts). But yeah I definitely like it :D

I'm glad to hear the normal look is paying off. It's definitely different for me too. I usually build mid-century modern houses so this is a new style. Definitely normal "smalltown USA" houses haha.

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
I got a "new" build :) Well, uploaded it before, but I didn't get the pictures uploaded.

It is a duplication of one of the SimCity 2013 houses

And of course the Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.htm ... Id=8141108

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Looking awesome again! I love the smaller, more realistic homes ^^

Gnome Collector
96 Posts

But I do like them more :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I'll soon show off more of my recent builds (but they're all from my upcoming world, so I'm trying to wait a little before showing everything :p )

• Stats