Discuss anything related to The Sims 3 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Show your Sims 3 houses

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Not sure if we already had a topic like this, but I couldn't find it so I guess not. :p I feel the need to share my houses, and maybe get feedback on them too? Anyone can post pics and links of their houses here!

Anyway. Tonight I upload 210 Wright Way for The Sims 3. As always, the house has probably been remade about 1000 times, however I like to create my own version. And I think I did fairly well!

Team Llama
408 Posts
Webmaster The Sims Zone - Webmaster The Spore Zone - Blokjeseliminator - SNWeblogs!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Gnome Collector
96 Posts

I'll showcase a or some builds of mine when I'm allowed to post image links :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Ah you're having issues too? I am looking into it but can't seem to find the problem ahhhh! When I solve the issue I'll post it on FB and tweet it. Can't believe it's still not working. Brb lol.

I think it's fixed... Anyone want to give it a shot? I have full permissions so I can't test.

Yay it's fixed! :D

Terrible Townie
37 Posts

Nooboo
10 Posts
Current Household House! I got sick of sims changing into outerwear to get into the greenhouse in the winter so i just built around it :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Ohhhh that's cool! I love how you made the roof with the glass centerpiece :D
Which reminds me... I have all these store sets. I need to get to work on a nice new house soon. One that uses Alan's amazing build items <3

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
Ha! I can finally share my build too!! :)

Can't decide which to share first! So I'll go with my Norwegian cabin first. I like it because of the "grass" roof. It was actually a lot of work!

It's placed on a 10x15 lot, and originally build for Aricairai's studio/loft contest :-J

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I love that haha. I've seen a pic of this on Twitter... I think? Anyway I was quite impressed with your green roof :P I don't see a lot of people use those cattails either.

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
haha I actually love those cattails! I use them mainly near water :) But this time I could use them in a totally different context haha

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I should definitely use them more often...

Today I will show one of the house I have yet to upload (I need to find it back, it's that bad lol). It is finished but for some reason I just haven't uploaded it yet.

Gnome Collector
96 Posts

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
I finished a new house I build for Sparklysimmer her 100 baby challenge on youtube.

Exterior

Interior

And my favorite feature of the house: The pool!

I have uploaded it to the Sims exchange (it's okay to link to that right?)
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.htm ... Id=8041833

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Oh yes! I saw a picture that the official Sims 3 account had retweeted! it looks fab!! :D

[edit] forgot to say, sure it's okay to link to your houses on the exchange! No prob. It's not like you're only here to spam and never return again haha xD

And thanks btw! ^^ Haven't had time yet to locate the house. But I have it somewhere, and it will be uploaded sometime soon xD

Here's one I made this week. It's not completely finished, though it's slowly getting there. I've "discovered" quite a few things to make the bedroom more interesting for example, and the same with the bathroom. But so far have only taken pictures from the outside of the house:

I will try to upload it this week. That is, if I can finish it this week haha. :P I did use some store content in this one. I don't usually do that. But this week I felt a bit like. Meh. Screw this. I bought all these sets, and never use them cause people might not own stuff. But it's only a few items (hula lamp for example, and some other lamps). So it should be fine I think. The only thing that is kinda required to have it appear like this is the fence? Which is from Lucky Palms I think. But Lucky Palms seems to be inspired by the mid-century modern style houses like the ones in Palm Springs (ha!) so I kind of *neeeeeed* this fence on this lot.

• Stats