Discuss anything related to The Sims 3 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Simself

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
My Simself gets to enjoy the best worlds, venues, furniture, and clothing/hairdos. So I thought it would be nice to share a screen every now and then. Feel free to do the same if you have a Simself, or just any other Sim you really love!

Took this while working on the Into the Future review. and I thought it was a really cool picture! :D

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
Oh! I have a simself too! I use her to test my builds or add some 'custom' art in the builds :)

Here she is testing out the new venue:

And her photo studio to make portrets and such

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
My Simself kinda started for review purposes. I wanted to "personalize" my reviews a bit more. So I made a character called Rosie the Sim. Or Rosie Sim. And she kinda looks like me. Over time I've tried to make her look more like me. But she likes to switch outfits and hairdos a lot hehe.

Another pic to show just how much she changes:

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
haha well you change your hairstyle and clothes in real life too right? So I think that all right.

My Sim self is also to look like me. The outfit is actually one of my favorite outfits I own! haha, a pink knitted skirt and grey top thing is something I wear too. But I wear it with a long sleeve black/grey shirt haha!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
My Sim in-game often has a blue/green colour shirt/sweather/top. Which is very similar to my favourite longsleeve shirt in real life. I have a lot of basic longsleeves from the Hema haha. And I actually ended up buying 3 or 4 (?) of the same blue/green one, cause I *love* it so much. It goes very well with a lot of my geeky t-shirts. But I'm a bit of a shivery being lol, so I like to wear something underneath them most of the time.

Image this color, well close to this color anyway.

Nooboo
10 Posts
Well, i have my simself as my avi :D I don't think he looks that much like me but hey that's almost impossible :lmao:

And i use him to test most everything.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I recognize your avatar right away ^^ Feel free to put it as your avatar on the forums as well btw :p

Well my Simself sort of looks like me because of the glasses, full face, hair colour and "husky" posture. To be honest looking at the facial features it's not exactly me. The current Simself does look a whole lot more like me than the one I used in old (p)reviews though!

• Stats