Discuss anything related to The Sims 3 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

The Engelman Family - ?? G.

Team Llama
337 Posts
This is the beginning of the family Engelman:

When I started this diary I already played with the family for a little while.
This is their family so far. I called this diary the ?? Generation legacy because I don't want to quit at the 10th generation, if I ever get that far. :)

This won't be really a diary with a full story line. I just play with the family and shoot pictures of whatever comes on their path. They are living in Sunset Valley so far.

Like it, love it, hate it, most of all just enjoy it. :)
-->> Klik hier voor Patricia's SNW Blog /Nieuwe update 12-01-2012
--> Klik hier voor het dagboek van de familie Engelman /Nieuwe update 15-01-2012

Team Llama
337 Posts

Ilse is painting to earn some money.

The first house where the family Engelman has lived in.

Joshua & Ilse.

Their first son, Joshua. I don't have much pictures of the time before Joshua was born because I wasn't making a diary just yet back then.

Joshua with his imaginary friend. It's funny to see their imaginary friend grow up with the Sim who's got one. They even become real children adventually that only the Sim with the doll can see. :o

Joshua hugging his little sister Ceylin.

Ceylin's birthday! :D

While I was visiting the park with the Engelman family I saw this child sleeping on the couch outside. How sad. :(

Stiles was a serious family man, knowing her had to take care of his family. With love and money. Not only did he had a job as a music producer, but he also wrote books in his free time to earn some nice bucks.

Ilse becoming an old lady, having a full and rich loving life.

Ilse and Stiles both don't have to work anymore. They have to catch up some fun time with each other now that they don't have to worry about anything anymore. :)

Ilse become so good in painting, she even started an indivual company, and got orders from all over the world! :D

Thanks to Ilse they could visit Egypt.

Ilse already had a level 10 skill for fishing. But Stiles wanted to learn and Ilse liked fishing with him in their old days.

To be continued...
--> Klik hier voor het dagboek van de familie Engelman /Nieuwe update 15-01-2012

Team Llama
337 Posts
I couldn't play this family for a little while due to my computer. But I got the family back and Ilse & Stiles both passed away. :( Joshua moved out of the house with his wife and has 2 kids together with her. Ceylin grew up and got married as well, they both have 2 kids.

Their last reseting place. Ilse & Stiles.

Joshua got married and had 2 kids with his wife. His wife got a huge make-over as well. XD.

Ceylin got married with Midas.

They got their first kid, Meike.

And a son named Manuel.

All the kids grew up. Here you see Meike with her nephew Damian.

Sometimes they have some old visitors. :)

Dad teaches his son to talk.

Meike got older again. Nice clothing, eh? :D

She likes the way she looks, she's pretty :o

Meike her old room. But with time come changes.

This it it for now, generation 3 has started. :D

Team Llama
337 Posts

Oh.. hi grandma :eek:

Mommy Ceylin learns her son Manuel to walk :lmao:

Next to being a cook, mother and trying to keep the house clean not everything gets done in time :|

New bedroom for Meike. This room used to belong to her parents. :happy:

Now Ceylin and Midas sleep here. :happy:

Mommy teaches daughter how to ride the car :nervous:

For the first time in my Sim history I got a male as babysitter :worry:

Meike Loves to become a famous person, she already had 1 star when she was a toddler :eek:
Now she practices for a special skill that she can brag about later in life
:mryellow:

'Make room for an upcoming teen star!'
(Meike is ready to go to the dance of her school
:blush: )

Team Llama
337 Posts
This is the picture that was taken on Meike's prom. :-D

And of course the crown she won! =D

Meike tried to free the frogs at her school, she got caught though.. :sweat:

Her parents weren't exactly happy about it. :shut: :|

Meike asks to be forgiven but her parents are angry. She's grounded untill she completes tasks in the house. And with school she goes from 10 to a 6.

It's Manuel's birthday, it breaks the tense air that Meike created. :lmao:

Ceylin: 'Even though it's party time you can start cleaning the garbage cans'.
What's wrong with Manuel?
:-| :confused:

Maybe time for a new one, Ceylin?

Meike will never learn. If she can't do something outside, it has to be inside..

Even though what she did to her dad (with the pink hair) her father has forgiven her because she proved she worked hard in the house. She is not grounded anymore! :lmao: :woot:

Mommy Ceylin is crying.. but why?

You will see that next time! :droopy:

Team Llama
337 Posts
Remember Ceylin coming home with tears in her eyes? She got to the top of her cooking career. But her boss thought she got TOO old.. So they fired her without any good reason.

So she has to start looking out for something else to do.

After a couple of days cleaning the house Ceylin got a new job. Wht could it be? It starts today.

It might be clear for you, she started a Daycare! :D

A day flies by with these kids. Their parents are coming to pick them up already!

Ehm....

The paparazzi is making the family Engelman crazy, how did he get inside without being invited?!

Granny Ilse comes to visit the Engelman's again. They aren't really afraid of her XD

Oh oh... is she...??

Midas is crazy about Egypt. He loves this country.

A salesman told Midas about a new neighbourhood, far away from Sunset Valley. There would be places and grounds for sale, but he has to talk to someone else for more information. :uhm:

Midas found a person to talk to, while in a conversation with him about the new neighbourhood the woman just walked away! Naaahh...... :worry:

There is a person who knows more!

The guy Midas found doubts if he should tell about the new neighbourhood.

Finally, after a long time, Midas got the information he needed :D

They moved the next day to Lunar Lakes!

• Stats