Discuss anything related to The Sims 3 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Sims Celebrities?

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
My good friend DeKDeS had the game before I did. I was still waiting for it to arrive lol. But he made a bunch of really cool Sim celebs, on the official site. I got inspired and tried to make one of my own fave celebs: Julia Roberts!

She does look like her in the game. I don't think this image looks too much like her. For starters because she has a certain face expression and I don't know, in the game she looked better :p And secondly, her hair turned out much lighter than I made it in CAS. Still have to get used to CAS and making sure I choose a darker hair color!

Don't be too hard on me. This is my first Sim celebrity in TS3 :p I'd love to hear what you think!

If you like her, please recommend it!

And feel free to post your own Sim celebrities in this topic!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I made a few snapshots in CAS and added some photos so you can see the Sim I made in the game, instead of a small not so great looking image:

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
Ohh, these sims are beautiful, you both rock my socks! I'm green with envy.
:star02: :happy: :star02: :uhm: :star02: :frusty: :star02: :giggle: :star02:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

• Stats