Discuss anything related to The Sims 3 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

You in The Sims 3?

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Did you make yourself as a Sim? Show us here! ^^

I've literally spent hours last night trying to create my own Sim. I think it's really hard to make a good looking Sim. But ChEeTaH thought this Sim did look like me. The eyes are particularly hard to do, at least that's my experience. My Sim only has custom content items ^^ Of course...

Nooboo
1 Posts
I did... she started out somewhat heavier, but has been working out...lol.

Funny thing, she started out looking like I do presently, but as she's lost weight, she looks like I did years ago. Makes me excited that I'm dropping the pounds in real life too!

Only issue I had when making my self sim, is that I had to make her heavier then I truly am, in order to get her face pudgy enough! :oops:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Same for me! My Sim is also heavier since I'm heavier now. I have a lot of health issues I can't resolve myself but I'm trying hard. I noticed the same thing with my Sim being less heavy and she indeed looked a lot like me a few years ago :p

I think my body can't really be made in TS3 lol. Because of my lipedema disease I have a much smaller upper body compared to my legs.

Lovely Sim btw! :D Thanks for posting! :D

• Stats