Welcome to our forums. Say hi in here!

Hiya!!

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
I like the idea of introducing yourself on a forum :) So I'll follow some that went before me.

My name is Annabel, but on the Sims forums known as Lebanna (my name reversed haha). Though my boyfriend hates that nickname so he tried to convince me to use another. Annabelli it was, but unfortunately that is a name used by others a lot too. But not here!
I'm am 24 years old and from the Netherlands. :) Have been simming since the almost beginning (about a few months later I guess). Besides simming I do have some other hobbies, like drawing, archery, japanese sports and iceskating (not figure)

I'm mainly a builder in the sims, but I do enjoy just playing with a family, trying to get as much generations as possible. But for some reason I never got any further than generation 3.. haha

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hi Annabel! I've already had the honour to meet you through social media. But here's a big, warm welcome from me :D

[welcome4]

You certainly have interesting hobbies you don't see/hear every day (archery). Sounds very cool though! How did you end up choosing archery? I've never met anyone who practices archery, I think... Pretty sure haha!

Nooboo
8 Posts
Coming soon....

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
Hi Annabel! I've already had the honour to meet you through social media. But here's a big, warm welcome from me :D

[welcome4]

You certainly have interesting hobbies you don't see/hear every day (archery). Sounds very cool though! How did you end up choosing archery? I've never met anyone who practices archery, I think... Pretty sure haha!
Thank you!

Well... Like I said in the intro, I love Japanese/asian sports. It started with jiu-jitsu, quit that, couple years later started with Aikido. But then I moved, and I could no longer practice, it was to expensive in my new town. So I went looking for a new (japanese) sport. And found Kyudo (Japanse archery style), had that in my mind before, but thought, he why not.
Unluckily enough, that was in the town I grew up in, and moved out of :p So again, no go. So I settled with 'regular' archery :) I started in november. So still very new, but so cool!
Hahah! Did you expect my half life story here? :P

edit: accidentally used a Dutch word haha

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Haha well I like reading stuff like that, it's interesting xD I've only done judo and karate, and only because my mother forced me, in which case it's not fun to do :p But I do appreciate martial arts.

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
Gymnastics, speedskating, volleyball, jiu-jitsu, aikido, zumba and what not :P
I think The Sims is my most constant hobby haha

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hahaha true that! Besides art/creativity in general, The Sims is my biggest and oldest hobby. I don't think it will ever change!

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
Yeah drawing/painting is something that I will always do too. But I'm not really active with that either. It comes and goes :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Same! I have phases, if I can call it that. I want to draw more, but don't always have inspiration to do so. Or time. Time is a big issue.

Team Llama
265 Posts

Gnome Collector
96 Posts

• Stats