Welcome to our forums. Say hi in here!

Hello everyone!

Nooboo
8 Posts

Well ehm, hello! I'm Colin and I'm 11 years old and I live in The Netherlands! I'm playing the sims since I'm 3 years old. (Together with my Granny) :P I'm always outside, with my smartphone offcourse, playing socker. I'm addicted to The Hunger Games, Sims and the computer of course. If you want to know more, I'm here to answer your questions :)
Coming soon....

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hi TotallyGeeker/Colin! Welcome to the forums. I always like seeing new faces (and even more so if they come back :P ) Would you like us to call you TotallyGeeked, or Colin?

I recently got the Hunger Games trilogy books in English. I've yet to read them though, but I just know I will like it. :D

If you have any questions about the site or forum, feel free to ask. Any questions about your games, feel free to post those on the forums. And also feel free to start new topics! :D

[welcome1]

Nooboo
8 Posts

Please just say Colin, TotallyGeeked is so long :P
But I got a question, how can I add a signature and avatar? :P
Coming soon....

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Okay Colin! :D It's a nice name btw, you don't hear that name a lot around here.

If you're logged in, you should be able to see the "my account" link in the sidebar :D From there you can select the profile tab, and there you'll see "edit signature" and "edit avatar" etc! ^^

Team Llama
265 Posts

Welcome at simnetwork. Enjoy the forum :D

• Stats