Welcome to our forums. Say hi in here!

Chit chat topic!

Nooboo
8 Posts
Hey all! Well, I am busy ,busy, busy, building, that darned Annabelli keeps directing me to all these awesome challenges, my WIP folder is nearly full to bursting...

Gnome Collector
96 Posts

Nooboo
8 Posts
Indeed!!! I need to go make some nums, amatriciana pasta tonight, TTYAL x

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
YUM! Can I have leftovers? I'm making rice with green beans and peanut sauce? I have never had to translate peanut sauce before

Nooboo
8 Posts
Hmmm, well I won't do you a swapsy, coz I don't like peanuts, but yeah, I can send over some leftovers...

We get our take out tonight, I am so looking forward to it :D

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
Today is the very first Kingsday in The Netherlands :) So of course I'm wearing my orange shirt today! Though, I don't have anything planned except buying groceries and a book! :P

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Awww that's probably the first time I've seen someone else use the Junior emoticon ^^ lol just a fun fact, ignore me haha :p

I think I will do a vlog about the Simmers Meetup this week! And I might also announce my world this week (because I haven't officially announced the name, what it's about etc etc). So excited for both the Meetup and my world haha xD

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
Woot woot about the Meetup!! :) So excited and nervous about it!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Same! I haven't flown in years. I am excited and nervous about the journey/flight/hotel/meeting people/etc. It will all be fine I'm sure, but I can't help feeling jittery :P

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
Well, at least we will have the same flight on the way there! haha :P I still have to look for an adapter/converter for the outlet.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hmm yeah good point, I'll write that down! I think we have a few, or maybe my in-laws do lol!

Team Llama
265 Posts
woooahaaa been a long time that i was here :)

Busy with school and work i guess (A)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Same for me. I've been so busy with my computer and Origin, that I haven't had a lot of time to do anything else? But I'm back now and slowly getting back into stuff so...

Today I'm installing some final games. Then tonight I hope to have copied all my saves/stuff for my games.

There is still some stuff I need to do regarding my computer, but I hope to be working on Simsville this weekend :)

Nooboo
3 Posts
No one has really posted here in a while but I thought I'd pop in to say hello and that I'm new here! I'm assuming the forums while get more active again once the Sims 4 is released. I cannot wait for that!

Anyway, I just want to wish everyone a wonderful day!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I can't believe I never saw this reply before. So sorry! I've been on the forums between July and now but this one never caught my attention.

What's everyone up to lately?

• Stats