Welcome to our forums. Say hi in here!

Movies

Silly Social Bunny
51 Posts
Post here the movies you think they were good. :p

Maybe we give each other some idea's to watch some movies. ^^

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I love *anything* Pixar lol. My favorite movies are probably all animated. Heck we even name our devices after Pixar characters. XD

Non animated movies... Hmmm. Office Space! My all time favorite!
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND7tU8JME_g :D

Team Llama
337 Posts

We just saw the newest of Jim Carrey. Mr. Poppins and his pinguins or something. Loved it. Last week we also saw a cartoon movie about meatballs and other fast food that comes out of the sky. Not anything from Pixar or so I believe, but it was hilarious.
-->> Klik hier voor Patricia's SNW Blog /Nieuwe update 12-01-2012
--> Klik hier voor het dagboek van de familie Engelman /Nieuwe update 15-01-2012

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs? I also love that one :D

Bella's Best Friend Forever
2137 Posts
I've been to the cinema for that one, I loved it !
Forum Rules | Forum Regels | [url=http://www

Crumplebottom's New Obsession
2748 Posts
oh boy fav movies, if i post em all here it will take up the whole server LMAO.
Let's just say i love everything except drama and romantic, gives me the shivers lol

Team Llama
337 Posts
Yes, that's the one! In Dutch it's called a little different, the title I mean. But that one is my top favorite at this moment. We really loved that one. :-D
--> Klik hier voor het dagboek van de familie Engelman /Nieuwe update 15-01-2012

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Mogway wrote:except drama and romantic, gives me the shivers lol

Errrm but how about Twilight then? :p LOADS of drama there, and also some romance :giggle:

Patricia wrote:Yes, that's the one! In Dutch it's called a little different, the title I mean. But that one is my top favorite at this moment. We really loved that one. :-D

I enjoyed it too. I looked up the Dutch title, took me some time (Wikipedia didn't have a Dutch page about the movie). Het regent gehaktballen.

2748 Posts
LMAO Twilight is not drama or romance it's called uhm fantasy i believe lmao, hmmm Carlisle may so bite me, pokes her siggy lmao :P

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Anyhoo another favorite is... drum roll... the Ice Age series! Yeah, animation, again... :lol:

2748 Posts
omg ice age those were amazing, i love almost all disney and pixar movie's (and dreamworks) my fav is still the Lion King yeah i know it's old and stuff but still my fav animated movie.

Ok dramatic fantasy then LOL you win :P

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Yesss I'm still waiting for the new one to come out in 2012. 4th Ice Age movie, Ice Age: Continental Drift! I can relate to the love for the "older" Disney movies. I also happen to love Jungle Book.

Bella's Best Friend Forever
2137 Posts
Forum Rules | Forum Regels | [url=http://www

Team Llama
337 Posts
Aww the old Disney movies. I had all of them on video. Can you imagine?
I don't even want to think how much it cost my parents back then and how much they got back for it. Which was nothing at all.

Lion King will always be the best. But I also loved Alice in Wonderland.

Silly Social Bunny
51 Posts

I also loved the movie " A walk to remember". It was such a heartbreaking movie. xD I have a weakness for drama en romantic movies. xD

• Stats