Welcome to our forums. Say hi in here!

What's on your desk?

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
A simple game. Just tell us what's on your desk. You can participate more than once, but don't double post, wait for someone else to go first, before you post again.

Glass of orange juice,
pink EA hand bag,
My Baby-G watch :D

Team Llama
408 Posts
Webmaster The Sims Zone - Webmaster The Spore Zone - Blokjeseliminator - SNWeblogs!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Cotton ear buds
Red Bic pen

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I have tea on my desk, my glasses and tissues!

Team Llama
337 Posts
Two notebooks, a mousepad, the mouse, ashtray, a piece of paper with information on it. I have the important stuff standing next to me on a low table. Like pencilholder with pencils.
-->> Klik hier voor Patricia's SNW Blog /Nieuwe update 12-01-2012
--> Klik hier voor het dagboek van de familie Engelman /Nieuwe update 15-01-2012

Crumplebottom's New Obsession
2748 Posts
uhm coffee cup, 2 water bottles, fake baileys lmao and my phone :)

Silly Social Bunny
51 Posts
A lot of things, like a stapler, pens, magazines, pencils, class photos, globe, 2 clocks, blank paper, books and other things. :p It's quite of a messy desk. xD

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I didn't mention everything, thought I'd leave some to the imagination, or rather, save some for later XD
To continue... I have my old and my new phone on my desk, as well as the land line phone, bills, notepads, my DSLR, (empty) water bottles, my Wacom tablet, my planners (have 3 here at the moment - one for work, one personal and the other one is new).

• Stats