Welcome to our forums. Say hi in here!

The famous Junior!

Silly Social Bunny
66 Posts
Hi everyone! This is Junior, the all famous Junior of course. But you already knew that right, because Junior is famous and all?!
Junior has also installed the Creature Creator. Junior hasn't uploaded anything yet though. Junior will start making super cool creatures very soon!

Bye now! Junior will be back! :junior:
:junior: Juniorrr Powerrr! :junior: Oui oui la Californie! :junior: Foto :junior:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
It's the Junior! Hi Junior! Have fun here :ciao:

[welcome10]

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
Like I said on the Dutch part ... The crew is all coming to ... (no not America) to Spore.
Nice to see you here Junior :nod2:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
SNWPaul wrote:Like I said on the Dutch part ... The crew is all coming to ... (no not America) to Spore.
Nice to see you here Junior :nod2:

Part of the crew is going to move there though :giggle:

1024 Posts
That's false, if I didn't know.... :biggrin:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Well yeah, me, ChEeTaH, Seth, Junior. When you have the time, read my blog (the UK version). I have an about section with info on us moving to the US.
And I do believe that Keown has plans to go there (amongst many places) also. :nod2:

1024 Posts
If you don't mind, and it's still the same to you and all the others, I stay here in Holland. :lol:
But I know your plans and I hope they will come true ... especially for Junior... :)

Team Llama
299 Posts
Moving plan, as awesome as it is aside WELCOME JUNIOR! Took your time didn't you :P Nice to see you here (about time!)

Team Llama
299 Posts
Hexer wrote:Took your time didn't you :P Nice to see you here (about time!)

Just noticed... Junior actually registered before me :P Still took your time for the into! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Crumplebottom's New Obsession
2748 Posts
:bye:

Silly Social Bunny
66 Posts
Thank you all! Junior knows it took a long time but Junior is a very busy leopard! Junior has photo shoots, has to read all his Tweets and Plurks. Junior has to check his Facebook often. Junior is very famous and always busy! A bit like mommy-cat, of course, mommy-cat isn't nearly as famous as Junior. But still! :junior:
:junior: Juniorrr Powerrr! :junior: Oui oui la Californie! :junior: Foto :junior:

Team Llama
299 Posts
It may also be possible that Junior has spawned the first 2 page topic. :)

:junior:

Silly Social Bunny
66 Posts
That makes sense, Junior is famous! :junior:

• Stats