Welcome to our forums. Say hi in here!

[RPG] Foodfight

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
A long time a very popular game on the Dutch Simsnetwerk, now I'm going to introduce it here.
The game is simple. It's a word RPG, so you have to react to the things happening in the posts made earlier.
So it can happen, you will create a chain reaction on something that happened three or more posts before the one you enter.

The game starts with the next post ... Sorry I do not obey the rules, but for this time I double-post.....

1024 Posts
I'm hungry, so I decide to get a quick meal at the cafeteria.
I park my car and walk to a bad illuminated building. I open the door and ........

Before I realize what is going on, I get an apple pie smashed into my face .... OMG, who is the fool who did this???
This is no cafeteria, this is a war field.

*I grab a bottle of wine and pour it out on the shirt of the first poster next to me*

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I try to duck, as it was me who threw the apple pie in the first place...
Although I didn't have the intention to throw it at that man that just walked in.
Man, he looks kinda agitated... :o
Better make sure I stay under these tables...

1024 Posts
Trying to hide, you apple pie killer ....
Catch this!!!!

*Throws an red apple at Rosana*

[off topic] nice to see you here too[on topic]

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Ouch. Did you never learn it's not polite to throw (hard!!) apples at people? They kinda hurt you know... :o

The perfect revenge, a pie of the daily pie with some whipped cream! Catch that!

1024 Posts
Sorry, sometimes I don't know how strong I am .... didn't mean to throw that hard

*leans back to eat some whipped cream*
That's nice, but why did you throw it all over me .... :(
You wanna play a hard game ....

*takes a strawberry-ice sorbet and plants it upside down on Rosana's head* :lol:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I think that's a waste of perfectly good food! Let me take a sec to eat it first, 'kay?

*Decides to take revenge -again- and takes the freshly baked pumpkin pie to smach it is paul's face*

See how that tastes.. :p

1024 Posts

Mmmmmmm Pumpkin Pie, that's a long time ago
OK, first I try to save some of this delicious food, oooh, how nice, my compliments to the chef

Second, I shake a bottle of soda, I pull out the cork and try to hit Rosana with the bubbles

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I spotted Tammy a few days ago, although she did walk by the door of this diner... :P So maybe she'll join in later...

I got hit with the bubbles, and the cork!!! Ouch that hurts :(
All soaked and wet with (alcoholic) bubbles, I try to find something to throw at Paul...
And I find a big bowl of spaghetti...

Bon appetit! :P

Silly Social Bunny
61 Posts
Last edited by Guest on Mar 02, 2010 4:30pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nooboo
13 Posts
chef comes along what are you doing shoo go shoo

• Stats